Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,,been sitting here reading this board for hours now.I am impressed with all help available here.
I used to race a 70 Hemi Cuda in Sweden late 70's, just sold my 69 Roadrunner convertible and I am now getting into Fords for the first time in my life.
I bought today a 67 Fastback project from CA.
I just wanted to introduce myself and hope all of you can guide me a little now when I am going to venture into for totally unchartered waters..
Talk you all later (alot)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hey, welcome aboard! You'll really like it here. Lots of wisdom and great advice from users of this board. Many experienced racers and builders of some fine cars and trucks here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The other thing I like about it is the lack of zelots that froth at the mouth when someone mentions Mopar or Chev,(Rice is a whole different story). There are a couple on here but it's nothing like a Chevy forum. I just like muscle cars. I own 2 67 Cougars, 1 71 Camaro, 1 72 Dart, 1 89 Wrangler, and 1 91 Bronco,(these last two are for hunting and work). I just recently sold a 64 Impala SS. I am a Ford fan when it comes to trucks but I like any well built, American muscle machine.
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
91 Posts
welcome to the boards....and well the first tip i can give you with your project....Trade it to me for my 67 coupe
Good Luck, Ryan

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Glad to have you with us. Anybody that's run a Hemi anything is ok in my book!! Good luck with your '67. It's one of my favorite bodystyles.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
First of all, you have made an excellent choice in cars, the 67 is one of my favorites, but not before the 65. I go by Nastystang, and my advice to you if you are not going to stay stock is get a catalogue from Total control Products, Mustangs Plus, and Summit, there are more but this is a good place to start.

Good luck with your horse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts