Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello all, I am in search of a 1965-1970 Galaxie 500 2-Door w/a 390 motor. My husband and I had a deal with a guy to purchase a 1965 Galaxie 500 2-Door that had a 390 motor, however the guy's son ended up selling it to someone else, without telling him...My husband is very heartbroken, because this was to be his birthday present. I am looking for one close to the condition that the 65 was in, for around $2500. This was going to be a project for him and I to work on. Please help....Thanks :)
e-mail me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello all, I am in search of a 1965-1970 Galaxie 500 2-Door w/a 390 motor. My husband and I had a deal with a guy to purchase a 1965 Galaxie 500 2-Door that had a 390 motor, however the guy's son ended up selling it to someone else, without telling him...My husband is very heartbroken, because this was to be his birthday present. I am looking for one close to the condition that the 65 was in, for around $2500. This was going to be a project for him and I to work on. Please help....Thanks :)
e-mail me at: [email protected]
I have a Rare 1968 Ford xl for sale i do not have the motor or trans it had a 390 in it. my email is [email protected] if you are interested let me know and i can send pics

1 - 2 of 2 Posts