Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well done - I'm getting close to finishing mine - head lining went in yesterday, front and rear windshields in next week, then interior, then driving!!

It takes a long time with lots of small steps and you have to "grind those steps out"but suddenly you get really close and you can see the end of the tunnel!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a fact Jiffy. Last one took me 5 yrs. Suspension on the way. Getting chassis mocked up then off to powder coat. Here's what I'm shooting for....

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes a little longer than 5 min, a day. It still needs to be blasted. The damage was obvious and needed fix'in, killing time. The body is in descent shape a few dings, dents and some other small cancer areas. Frame is ready for mock up. Spring pockets are prep'd for coil overs. Happy T-Day !!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hope everyone had a good T-Day. I did !!!!
Hello tfrias,

I do love the triangulated 4 link suspension change in the rear! I have a question if you please, have you measured the stability of the pinion angle over the range of rear suspension travel? And if so how stable is the pinion angle over full range?

Keep up the good work,

Cheers

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
At this point no. I did set the initial angle at 3 degrees +. When there is weight on the chassis I will dial everything in. I have a similar system in the Falcon, once all is set an tightened up there is zero pinion movement.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts