Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Happy to hear that Ms. American will be coming to live with FE&GB. I hope you will restart the telling of her story with new adventures in repairs and long drives in the new environment.(y)

Reactions: 5851a

·
Administrator
22,084 Posts
@Smithwicks
I'm a bit slow here! But was going to ask the same when I saw your post but read further and saw that Gary/FE had already asked who you were in your other life here. lol Welcome back to the hood. We won't tell anyone who you are if they happen to be looking for that previous guy!;)

·
Administrator
22,084 Posts
JC would , now and then, bring up his crystalume visual music machine he created so thought what the heck, I'd post one of his works. Also a little story about who he was by another person...or is it an alter ego? The man should of gotten more credit for the things he did back in the day I believe. Maybe not wanted or he wrote his way out of it! Sorry JC, couldn't resist! :)

July 25th 1970

Font Rectangle Pattern Poster Circle

·
Administrator
22,084 Posts
Love the song. Might be old, find myself being sucked in by the perty lights but with out the drugs! Like a bug zapper to a moth and vice versa even! Heh heh heh (not genuine without this chuckle) or something like that! eeek brain wash symptoms. lol

Thank you I always love this video!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts