Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm Jerry from E. Tennessee. Sold my '62 Falcon about 7 months ago and bought a '69 Custom 500, 2 door, 302 last week. That is why I signed up, the car is mostly original except for the wheels, tires and Carb. (Wheels are Cragar 510's I believe). I have the factory build sheet from November, 1968 and a lot of the other paperwork including the owners manual. Hoping to get some answers to a few questions and a little Carb assistance. There are a few numbers on the build sheet that do not match up to what I have been able to locate.

Has never been hit, no bondo, no dings. Interior is like new except for dash top, everything in the dash is original and works, except gas gauge. No rust except for a very very little bit of surface on the hood center line. Paint is original but has some checking on the trunk. Trunk is clean, no rust. Has a new gas Tank. Chrome on the engine has already been replaced with the original parts, all the original parts that were replaced with chrome came with the car.

69 Custom 500.jpg

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome. Beauty of a car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts