Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Here's some photos of my '62 death trap :)

The air cleaner is off my '66 but I needed something, don't doc me too many points for the mismatch. ;)

I added some new wheels, these seem to make the car pop a little more. I love the oldschool mags, but they didn't fit the direction the car is headed.

·
Registered
745 Posts
This is my 69 Mustang. It was my first car I bought back in high school and still driving it 5 years later.

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
heres mine...
second one would have been a good one if whole car was in picture...:D

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Ewwww, Me to:

Wait a second... this looks like a doorless, fenderless, trunkless, glassless, CAGED stang in the process of cutting cookies in the snow, or soon to be cutting cookies in the snow...

:tup:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I'll vote for Dennis if he'll vote for me :D
I got your back Gary. :D

Wait a second... this looks like a doorless, fenderless, trunkless, glassless, CAGED stang in the process of cutting cookies in the snow, or soon to be cutting cookies in the snow...

:tup:
It doesn't cut cookies anymore. Instead it prefers pushing over telephone poles--the one in the photo is about to submit as evident by its tilt.

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Here's my '65 Falcon (Engine and other specs below). I've owned it for about 12 years and have done 95% of the work myself. It was an all original car purchased from the second owner here in SoCal.

It's been mini-tubed, runs a narrowed 9-inch and has four wheel disc brakes.

The motor makes around 450 HP and was built from the short block up by myself. It's a Coast High Performance "Pro Street" short block with AFR heads.

The interior was trashed when I bought it so I went with an all black reproduction interior from Dearborn Classics.

·
Registered
300 Posts
My 65 falcon 2 door sedan project:

Quick rundown of mods:

• 390fe/C6
  • Home made EFI tri-power
  • mini-tubbed
  • connected sub-frames
  • 10 point cage
  • kilduff shifter
  • Mustang II front suspension with air bags
  • Custom aluminum interior
All work done by myself in my garage or at friends places. Hoping to get it on the road this summer - same as the last 2 summers...

Pierre

Attachments

1 - 20 of 51 Posts