Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Nice tube frame fabrication EBS64, it looks like it would be a lot of fun to take for a spin.

:)

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Re: July Ride of the month VOTE!

And the Winners Are!

1st! 65FalconLover ( 8 votes)

2nd! FEandGoingBroke ( 3 votes)

3rd! EBS64 ( 2 votes)

??? RAGGAREN ( 5 votes) ???

Many thanks to all who have entered! Will announce nominations to begin for next month's Ride of the Month on July 4th!
we have to set up a collection for our administrator Phil...;)

i think he need a new monitor......:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
My bad fixing this now.

I have added some time to RAGGAREN's premium membership on the forum. I think I had my long weekend on the brain. Sorry gents.
thank's Phil..
much appreciated....

your forgiven......:D...
have a great 4th of july......:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Im new here, but guess I will sumbit a picture of a car I bought a few months ago. Still a work in progress but is mostly finished.

1970 Fairlane 500 with a 302c.i SBF with a BDS 6-71 blower on top. C-4 auto with column shift, 3.70 gear 9". Factory AC car and setup as a stock cruiser.

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Im new here, but guess I will sumbit a picture of a car I bought a few months ago. Still a work in progress but is mostly finished.

1970 Fairlane 500 with a 302c.i SBF with a BDS 6-71 blower on top. C-4 auto with column shift, 3.70 gear 9". Factory AC car and setup as a stock cruiser.

Nice looking car! Be sure to enter it into the August "Ride-O-Month" contest. The july version has been rigged... erm I of course meant "Won" by 65Falconlover. ;)

41 - 51 of 51 Posts