Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

Just a note of what FORD is about to do in 2008.
Come out with a model of the car that STEVE McQUEEN used in the film ' BULLETT '

So start saving you Do Rey Me $ $ $

It will be an powerful engine with lots of goodies.

If any you guys have another info on the car. Please post it.

Thank
GOD BLESS

Schooner

·
Registered
629 Posts
But Ford already offer a "Bullitt" Mustang a few years ago, are they trying that again? If they are doing it again, I think it should look better on the new platform, since it does resemble the 67-68 models more then the last styling of the Mustang did. Let's hope they don't get cheap and just make it a styling package.
Mike

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Humphrey351 on 10/14/06 8:24pm ]</font>

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On 2006-10-14 05:22, Humphrey351 wrote:
But Ford already offer a "Bullitt" Mustang a few years ago, are they trying that again? If they are doing it again, I think it should look better on the new platform, since it does resemble the 67-68 models more then the last styling of the Mustang did. Let's hope they don't get cheap and just make it a styling package.
Mike

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Humphrey351 on 10/14/06 8:24pm ]</font>
[/quote)

Hey Mike

If you log on to: www.mustang.com and go to I believe what's new or news. There's a run-down on what FORD is going to do in 2008 with the new design of the "BULLETT CAR"

Take care
GOD BLESS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts