Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right, I just bought my first Starliner. I've been looking for one for a long time. I recently sold my 1936 Ford Pickup and bought this 1961 beauty. I'm not that familar with FE engines, this car needs some work as it's been sitting for the last 10 years or so. I think one of the freeze plugs is leaking as well as the transmission pan from sitting so long. I look forward to learning as much as I can on this forum from you guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Nice score... Welcome to the forum.... Where most of the time we help, other times we fight.. kinda like families do... ;)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome!

Congrats, that is a beautiful car!

Hope we can help if you have any questions.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Sweet ride. Now we need more pics.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Welcome to the Starliner club. I currently have a 60 and a 61. Am working on the restoration of the 60 and driving the 61.
I have owner several of them over the years so if you run across something you need help with just let me know. Not likely to have all the answers but will try to help.

Scott...

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Like to see more 61's and 60's. Don't see many 61's around.
I like the Washboards on those cars.
If you have the funds it would be to you best interest to go through the engine. That way you would know everything is fine and you wouldn't have to worry if you wanted to take a short trip in it.

·
Administrator
21,924 Posts
Nice score... Welcome to the forum.... Where most of the time we help, other times we fight.. kinda like families do... ;)
Now that made me laugh!! LOL

SCC, welcome to the forum, one of my favorite cars. Good score there, looks like a great start.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts