1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
53 Posts
Gasser's although had a good technical value(weight transfer), otherwise equate to a waste of a good car and a good straight axle which could be used for something productive,However good slideshow. At the end of the day its all American ingenuity,time, and hard work. I fully support our American spirit so we all need to keep buildin' what we love and haved earned. No matter what we build or (butcher) if its a mess,an a abortion, or a bastard child, make it a gasser and some(one) may actually like it. god bless and keep them fords alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Gasser's although had a good technical value(weight transfer), otherwise equate to a waste of a good car and a good straight axle which could be used for something productive,However good slideshow. At the end of the day its all American ingenuity,time, and hard work. I fully support our American spirit so we all need to keep buildin' what we love and haved earned. No matter what we build or (butcher) if its a mess,an a abortion, or a bastard child, make it a gasser and some(one) may actually like it. god bless and keep them fords alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well all race cars are a waste of a good car lol.

I love gassers and they look cool on the street.

If you wanna see more "wastes of good cars", come to this....
http://www.meltdowndrags.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts