Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. Just dropping in to say hello. Names Josh, i own a 91 SHO(slightly modded-200whp). And while it is no roaring V8, it gets the job done.

A buddy of mine is on here as well, torinoracer-aka Mike. He has the freshly painted 72 Gran Torino, which i had a small part in as well.

Anyways, i hope this is allright, i mean posting in this section and all. Give me a few days and i'll get the hang of it.

Carry on.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
This is the perfect place to introduce yourself! Welcome!

Relax and enjoy!

FE

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Welcome, read, post, teach learn... new arrivals add to the party.

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Welcome aboard, The board!!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Hey, if you can get the job done with two less cylinders, I see it as saving weight!

Welcome!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome aboard, Shoman Josh: my little 1995 F-150 truck I-6 EFI 300 cid gets the job done too.....no 11-second screamer, but hauls the fishing gear to the trout stream at 20+ MPG on the freeway. A sweet-sounding six too!! LOL

PS: The Garage is the place just to shoot the bull in general, but should have always something in reference to Ford in automotive terms.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Or just cars, or even not cars sometimes. The garage doesn't have to be Ford related, cause we all have to drive other cars in the real world. It's a shame, but the truth.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
I respect the taurus SHO. One of the few sport sedans out there with a 5pd. My friends mom had a white one that was supercharged(aftermarket). Her husband didnt know about it because he was clueless. The license plate said "WHTLIES"
Get it??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts