Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a mechanical contact in Corbin or the Surrounding area please.

I got me a neanderthal son that needs help on the only car he could afford to buy.... A 85 or 87 Crapmaro....

I am 2800 miles away or I'd take care of it. I got $ so don't be shy.

Reply in this thread or PM me if ya would.

FE

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Smoking or leaking FE??? Have him take some pics, maybe you can diagnois it that way and keep him from getting ripped off on repairs. I'm suprised nobody from that area has responded, I'd try to lend a hand, but I'm 4 hours away. Does he have AAA? Maybe you can call the BBB or Chamber of Commerce in Corbin and get a recommendation.

·
Premium Member
34,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He's 22 living with a neanderthal, is part neanderthal... Working at a factory sweeping and cleaning.. Not a very confident boy at 6'3" and 270 lbs.... His mommas fault I didn't raise him... :(

He's making pennies and living with his almost in-laws in a trailer park...

Anyhow the car went off the road and the oil pan is so messed up that the idiots at Jiffy Lube won't even change his oil, and he's mechanically retarded...

His Fiance is about to have my first grandchild... And I wanna get him in somethign reliable for the time being.

The little schitt is looking a MINI CARS for his wife to drive because she's not good driving anything larger than my tiny little Falcon or his 91 Crapmaro RS... HE wants his lovely 5'2" 460 lb bride in a damn VW bug! He's stubborn, he has Aspergers syndrome apparently, and on top of that he was raised by a woman to pee sitting down and to cower at every opportunity, but he's MY BOY and I gotta get him taken care of...

So if you can make phone calls and find a decent garage he can go to I'll arrange to pay them to fix his off-road damage and he can stop putting $35 bucks of oil init per week..

FE

·
Registered
576 Posts
I need a mechanical contact in Corbin or the Surrounding area please.

I got me a neanderthal son that needs help on the only car he could afford to buy.... A 85 or 87 Crapmaro....

I am 2800 miles away or I'd take care of it. I got $ so don't be shy.

Reply in this thread or PM me if ya would.

FE

Check your PM's

·
Premium Member
34,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well he just got let go of his job until the 3rd, a furlough if you would, and he's asking for help to get into an apartment now instead of helping to solidify a way for him to get to work and back.

I warned the kid a hundred times what would happen. And he still thinks he knows better than what he's being told... (I guess we all did at 22 right?) :)

Waiting on his reply. He is going to call the guy soon I reckon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts