Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After picking my daughter up, we went home to get something to eat before taking her to girl scouts. Since we were pressed for time, I told her to get one of the microwave dinners from the freezer. After finishing her uneaten portion, i took her to scouts. When my wife gets home from work, She asks me "what do you want for dinner?" So I tell her that I finished Ashley's lasagna dinner and my wife tells me that she through the dinner in the trash last night 'cause she thought it was bad. Bad and unthawed for 24 hours!!! If it doesn't poison me, I know it will at least give me the shits. Now I know a fathers true love.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Been there done that. I wont go into gross detail like you did, but yah, **** happens eh.lol

Rick

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I must be living right. I only had a stomach ache for 24 hours.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Glad you didnt die, food poison real sucks, my wife and I got it one year from a fast food chinese place at the mall. We both ended up in the hospital, and she was 7 months pregnant with our boy, wasnt fun. Least we got the same room for the night, moved our beds together and close to the can. lol.

Rick

·
Registered
389 Posts
I haven't eaten one of my children yet, so I don't know if they are going to give me food poisoning or not.......hahahahaha. Sorry, it's late, I couldn't resist...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ponygirl67 on 1/17/02 3:39pm ]</font>

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kids are best with ketchup. 'Specially when you gotta "chew their ass."
Still got the stomach ache but getting better.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thankx. back to my old fiesty self.
Nothin' kills bacteria better than hard licquor. Ha Ha, I said "lick her" to a girl.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts