Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i guess ill start by saying im looking for my next project car. i want to restore do a full body talking suspention and everything i want and engine that pushes 700 hp need to know if i can find a fuel efficient engine with good performance or do i need to chip it to switch between the twoand and i want to know what kind of muscle car to restore that will be worth the modifications and last.

·
Premium Member
34,855 Posts
You need to chiggity check yourself before you riggidy wreck yourself......

I doubt for one second that you're not spam, because NOBODY is rude enough to just come into a room and start demanding schitt right off the bat, and have no damn idea what the hell they are talking about at the same time and NOT be spam...

Ya feel what I'm layign down bro???

·
Premium Member
5,909 Posts
Hmm, Knowledgable (sp) people only?

·
Premium Member
3,668 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Yeah man, the best kind of chips are Doritos, because you can switch between Cool Ranch and Nacho Cheese. That oughta help with the economy, because when you get tired of Cool Ranch you can just switch it up and tear it up with the Nacho. Your carburetor won't even know what hit it.

As for what muscle car will hold its value I'd definitely have to say a 1992 Chevy Caprice, people eat chips in them all the time and they still sell like hot cakes plus they have a cop suspention (sic) and if you destroy it nobody will care.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Nagh, next big thing is the sport model Prius...... go away....

·
Registered
302 Posts
Sorry, I got here as soon as I could. It is pretty much impossible to build a car of any kind and get your money back. Most project sell for about 40 to 60 cents on the dollar after they are done. If you want to save a lot of head ache and money buy a completed project that is close to what you want and change the few thing that you might not like. You will be miles ahead and will be enjoying the car from day one. I wish I was smart enough to do that when I started.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts