Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an annual show here in Vegas ... I was a tad late getting onboard ... just too consumed with the Fall Colors Show in Bishop CA in two weeks I suppose. Queenie clued me in a couple of days ago.

We will be taking Queenies Camaro to the Bishop Fall Colors Show, so I decided (at the last moment) we needed to get "The Yellow Monster" in the Super Run Show this weekend.

I guess the point is ... I'll see if I can get some decent PICs of some Las Vegas FORDS up on the board here this weekend.

Maybe I can get DD out with us if he doesn't go to Disneyland

OH ... T-Shirts are on the way to Virginia ... (that's code) for most of you

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MonsterMach on 10/1/06 10:33am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
3,954 Posts
Copy all, thanks for thinking of us

We wish were were there with you (no code at all)

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK ... here is the First ... from Super Run 2006 Las Vegas

Obviously a very, very nice Cyclone Spoiler ... I am not personally in love with the color ... but this is a very cool car any way you slice it.

Rather cool old "Rat Rod type"

Seriously Slammed and Flammed

Sorry I am not up on all the years on these ... but this is looking good to me as well

Sorry for the delay on the "Promised PICS" I mis-placed the roll and Queenie just found it for me today ... I got it processed and I'll get PICs posted over the next few days ...

I'm a tad lazy tonight

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MonsterMach on 10/1/06 10:31am ]</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts