Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got home earlier from out riding my old Hawg.

Beautiful night out tonight.

I wasn't home 5 minutes and here I am....checking out www.fordmuscle.com and seeing what all the topics are and how everyone is responding to them.

I started reflecting on how I do this just about every night when I get home.

Sad, isn't it?

How many Buds and Buddettes are doing the same thing right now?

I see Gary79F250 posting, how many others usually have the same ritual each night?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I usualy don't get to check this place until about 10-11 at night, I usualy get off of work when it is about 8-9 odd, i usualy punch in at 8-9 in the morning.
I usualy hit it every night while getting my drink on.

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
I check by whenever I can, sometimes in the middle of school between classes, but usually i check every now and then between 6pm-3am pacific (basically when i am at my computer) I dont know what would do without fordmuscle

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
A couple of times a day , somewhere between
7-9am and 8-11pm. I'm sure a lot more after July 5th.,that's when i get laid off. At present I work at Garrett turbochargers, div. of honeywell int. torrance cal.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
I check in, first thing in the morning, then during work, (when it's slow), I"ll drop by and check out the new forums, then at night, for sure, check in from time to time.
One thing for sure, tho. At least a couple of times a day, no matter!

·
Registered
474 Posts
i check it during my computer internet class at school.. like i am now. then when i get home in 2 hours, i check it every half hour or so when i'm at home, unless i actually have something to do.... then i check it about 10 everynight

·
Registered
166 Posts
i'm here all the time, i check at leaste 3 or 4 times a day, my browser is set to start at fordmuscle.com, just got home from work now, its about 11:40 pm i'll pby be back around 3 am and again at 10

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Wanted to post, but decided to wait for the correct time stamp. I probably spend a good 3 hrs a day checkin out this site. Lots of great info, and great people. I like it here so much that when I get a decent picture of the stang, I'm gonna have my designer buddy make me one of those cool grafix for the bottom of my posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Since Fred (Blown54) set me up here, I am hooked! First thing in the a.m. then 5-10 times from 9-5 and again just before snooze'n.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Usually between 11:30PM and 1:00AM MDT when I get home at 11:15PM and go to bed around 1:00AM. Teemsters Union has taught me to not work very hard even surfing the net at home so I am becoming a lazy SOB who reads the posts but doesn't respond(too much work). I better go before somebody calls me and says I'm typing too much and will get a grievance filed against me for over working or typing too much

1 - 16 of 16 Posts