Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a reason to hang on to the left over front end suspension parts out of my "62? As for their condition, the car rolled onto and off a trailer after I bought it. I've since removed them from the car and they sit on the garage floor as I ready the Granada stuff for installation.

I also pulled the two speed Ford-o-matic and drive shaft out and as soon as my new rear end is complete, the old rear end will be ready to say bye bye as well.

Might someone be interested in any of these or do I haul them to the scrap yard to clear a space for more "stuff"?

It just seems a shame to toss this stuff.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I lived in Elk Grove as a kid. I stopped through on my way to LA and holly cow!!! wht happened to the open fields?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I have a customer in Elk Grove with a '71 Merc Montego MX I did some work on... then the IDIOT had another IDIOT come over and fill in a LOT of rust holes going across the breadth of the windshield and the breadth of the deck lid glass with Fiberglass! The friggin TARD used about 6 pounds of the shat! I told the owner to remove ALL of it and do the damn car the CORRECT way, and also gave him a restoration quote on it (only $7,500) but I have not heard back from him since I tuned it so he could do burn outs in it....
Anyhoo... I have a 6 in my falcon so what you have won't do me any good unless you have a nice pair of front shocks...

FE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts