Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

List your favorite 3 hot looking celebrities?

9K views 62 replies 30 participants last post by  rod n az 
#1 ·
List your picks of Hot looking celebs?

I think we have to make this list about celebs or else nobody else will know who we are talking about?

This could be fun!

I will go first!

1.Heidi Klum- "total freakin babualar"!!!

She has a German accent whitch I love and is a total hottie!She is one of the "Victoria Secrets" models.I would pick her as my first pick by far!
2.Angie Everhart- "Yeooooooooowwwwwww!"

I know she used to be married to Sly Stallone a while back,or maybe just dating him? I saw her on the Howard Stern show a while back and thats when I fell in love with her!I wish she was married to me? I would kick Slys azz if it meant I could have her!
3.Jennifer Love Hewitt- "Hell ya baby!" I saw her in some movies and she is a total babe,I have also seen her do some interviews on talk shows and she seems kinda "ditsy"?I guess looking the way she does I really dont care about the "ditsy" part to much?

Well, there are my three chicks!

I really dont like the ones that come up on most guys lists like Pam Anderson and Heather Locklear,Im not sure why I just dont?

Ok,who would be on your list?

1995 F-350 XLT SuperCab DRW 460 EFI 2x4~~1991 Mustang GT 5.0 5-speed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DynoTom on 1/23/02 10:54pm ]</font>

See less See more
#4 ·
Hell yeah, Alyssa Milano is hot!

Here's my list
1. Sara Evans- She's a country music singer. I was flipping through the channels one day and saw her, I was like
Damn she is good looking!

2. Shannon Elizabeth- "Nadia" from the American Pie movies.

3. Christy Romano- Not as well known as the other two, she plays "Ren" in a Disney Channel show caled Even Stevens. I saw her flipping through the channels too. Someone might give me crap about her age though, she's 17. I think the main reason I like her is because she looks like my girlfriend.

#7 ·
1. Jamie Lee Curtis
2. Country singer Terry Clark
3. Leah Remy
4. Sandra Bullock (alternate)

SOME MISTAKES ARE TOO MUCH FUN TO ONLY MAKE ONCE.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gttorinofan on 1/23/02 10:11pm ]</font>

#11 ·
Only three? In no particular order:

J-Lo

Daisy Fuentes

Raquel Welch (vintage babe)

Alternates:

Salma Hayek

Halle Berry

Elisabeth Shue

Gina Gershon (full lips)

Jennifer Tilly

Famke Jansen

#17 ·
Don't feel jealous, Tom. If you would've given me 4 choices, your name would have been on there too...............And, yes, I have been sniffing alot of 114 lately........keeps my mine off the lack of head action.................oooops, that didn't sound quite right.........

#18 ·
Halle Barry! Yummmmmy!

I think as far as the pure "cute factor" is concered she would be my first choice?

Hey? I was just thinking about something?

You know how some real cute girls are described as the "girl nexted door"?

How can this be such a common phrase that people use?

Think about it,there has got to be alot of people who dont have a "girl nexted door" to them,or if they do she is nasty looking?

I know I have been living in the same house my whole life and I never had any "girl nexted doors" living by me?

All I have had was "old broads" and a greek guy?

No biggie,its just such a blanket statement that I had to address somehwhere?

So remember the term "girl nexted door" might not give me a correct description of a chick,unless your talking about a 70 year old chick with a walker?

I wish I had more "hot chicks" living around here?

Its mostly all old people now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.