Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, it has probably been done before but I am planning my 2003 "100th Anniversary Ford" tour and trying to set up some contacts along the way. I have a possible sponsorship that wants me to get off my butt, get the truck finished and do a 3 month working holiday by stopping at local dealers and such. What I want is to find clubs that would be in those areas and try to coordinate possible fund raisers for their charities.
One of my sponsors make a killer hot sauce "Sudsy's Fearless Gourmet Hot Sauce and Marinade" I happen to have 20 cases in my garage so the first 24 people that E-Mail me with their club info, I will some how get you a bottle of this stuff. Actually, I am part owner of this outfit and need room in my garage, does that help.

Fred "Fearless" Stephens

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Hey Fred, no club here but will try the sauce, just to help you make room in the garage,
Gotta help some how.
If I join in the cruize with yah, is gas paid for, I'd go for sure.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Rick
Congrats, you get the first bottle. I guess I can hold it til you come down next month.
As for gas, after enough of this sauce, natural gas will be plentiful. Sorry, that joke kind of stunk. Oops, so did that one.
This tour was mentioned to me by a company I do business with in L.A. As I have kept them busy the last 3 years, and they know about my lil doorslammer, they asked if it was possible to take some time off and do a "Canadian Model" apearance at a few of the birthday events.
What is really cool is the planning for 2004, the Mustang 40 yr event. May have to dig out the 350 for a bit of fun.

Fred

1 - 3 of 3 Posts