Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used the #BAG-6115 Lokar pedal set-up in a 64/65 Falcon. I saw the mounting in a 65 Mustang but it differs from the mounting in my Falcon. I see it uses a circular mount that attaches to the firewall....my Falcon has a lengthwise slot that the throttle rod passed through and ran across the firewall. I thinking I could simply modify the firewall to suit.....but I wanted to see if anyone had a better way. Thanks, Tim.

·
Registered
501 Posts
You could also use the Lokar Eliminator pedal set up. It mounts through the floor and uses a cable.

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
I used the BAG-6004 in my 62 Falcon with the 331. I routed the cable through right behind the drivers side valve cover. So far it's been great.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I already have the cable set up and it works great.....I was looking for a nicer pedal than my modified Granada unit. Thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know the Loakr setup is a sweet billet piece...I was saying I want to replace my modified Granada pedal I have now(not Lokar). I already have a Lokar cable and I was just looking for a good fitting Lokar unit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts