Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone some of you may know me most probably knew my old man "murff" well anyway been a busy guy lately prepping for another Afghanistan deployment Should be my last. Anyway looking to pick up a fast fore before I ship out looking in th 15k price range here in Washington state anyone got any leads??

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Hey BigMurff, sorry i forgot your real name, but i do remember you and the family, it has been a long time! How's the family, have you added #2 yet? :) Good to see you, stinks you have to ship out again though, the last time should of been time before this one! You should stop in at Gary's for the big FM BBQ bash and say hey!

Sorry I'm not much help on your request though!

·
Registered
10,312 Posts
Hey BM - I think we met once. I guess it's your Mom I see each year at the FM BBQ. Anyway - any specifics on what you're looking for?

David

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
Big Murff is Jake I believe :? And about a 15K chase car... There are plenty on CL if you know how to look.

Start by going to cars for sale then simply type in the year you like first. I.E 1967 then hit enter and browse by ALL of seattle or via each region separately like I do.

Soon enough you'll fine what you want :) I got a 62 Impala Hardtop 4 door you can start with for $3000 bucks :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts