Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Iv been looking for a car that's better on gas than my lifted jeep, found this awesome 63 ford falcon 4 door for 1450, but iv got absolutely zero knowledge on these cars whatsoever, I need y'all's help figuring out if it's a good buy or a junker, from what iv been told is it runs good and has been driven from Atlanta to Macon without issues, no leaks, floor pan was recently replaced, new tires, fresh oil change and new ignition switch. The Spedo cable broke so exact mileage isn't known, no radio, some interior work is needed, very little rust for the age of the car. The motor is the straight six, with the three on the tree. My jeep has been nothing but issue after issue, I'm ready for a car that's simple and stylish and I'm hoping the falcon will be the perfect choice. Ill have pics uploaded momintarely.

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
If the body is solid and it runs good, slap in a battery and go for it. Probably worth that much.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Talked to the owner today, car has 300K miles with a 2 year old rebuilt motor. Seems like a good buy to me! What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
I already gave you my answer. As far as what to look for , read back a few threads and you will find the subject you are looking for. It was recently discussed.

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts