Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 68 falcon and I need floor pans and maybe a hood I need to go over the car more. Does anyone have any websites? Thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sideshow on 8/26/06 8:33am ]</font>

·
Registered
9,251 Posts
A hood will have to come off another car or repair yours. No reproduction, not even sure there's still fiberglass ones available. Floor pans are likely the same - check with Autokrafters, Obsolete Ford parts, NW Classic Falcons as a start and see. Dig through here http://tffn.net/ and see what you find, but I'll bet they are not repop'd either. If you want repop stuff, you'll need a 60 through 65 model. After that - get a parts car.

·
Registered
681 Posts
like kelly said the hood will have to be used.
but i think you can get floor pans you have to buy them fore a fairlane or torino same year as the falcon.
i know there is floor pans i got a hole set in the trunk of a parts car i bought ill check them out and see if theres any numbers i can find to see who made or sells them.
lets see some pics is it a v8

·
Registered
681 Posts
dearborn has the same floor pans it lists that one fore torino fairlane montego and comet.
the stampings look the same as my 68 falcon.
i also got some halve quarters with a car i bought.
from the body line down they are a little crude but better than nothing.
good luck with the falcon.

68 falcon fact ac

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 68sportcoup on 8/27/06 7:09am ]</font>

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the help I ordered a catalogue from dearborn and found those floor pans on ebay last nite thanks again I will need more stuff as well so I will be here for awhile lol. Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts