Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I AM LOOKING FOR THE WEATHERSTRIPPING FOR A 1969 GALAXIE GT/XL CONVERTIBLE. I NEED DOOR AND FRONT WINDOW PILLAR SEALS AND FOUL WEATHER OR WIPER STRIP FOR DOOR WINDOWS, ALSO NEED THE WEATHER STRIP BETWEEN FRONT WINDOW AND REAR 1/4 WINDOW ANY HELP WITH NUMBERS OR POSSIBLE LOCATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

·
Registered
303 Posts
have you tried autokrafters.com. took a quick look and they have some weather strip for 69 converts.

also i was recently refered to macsautoparts.com for a fuel sending unit no one else on the planet carried.

scott

·
Registered
830 Posts
On 2006-06-30 09:12, benjiewms wrote:
I AM LOOKING FOR THE WEATHERSTRIPPING FOR A 1969 GALAXIE GT/XL CONVERTIBLE. I NEED DOOR AND FRONT WINDOW PILLAR SEALS AND FOUL WEATHER OR WIPER STRIP FOR DOOR WINDOWS, ALSO NEED THE WEATHER STRIP BETWEEN FRONT WINDOW AND REAR 1/4 WINDOW ANY HELP WITH NUMBERS OR POSSIBLE LOCATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
WHOA easy on the caps on !!!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I have just bought aprox. 500 pieces of trim parts for all Fords , from a closed Ford dealership. I have not inventored the lot. I did notice some C-9 rubber weatherstrips (fuzzies) for the doors. Don't know what I have yet. But all stock is Nos. It is going to be a helluver job to find out what I have.

These parts are from the 1930's through !974, When the dealership closed,

I have found some of everything: from a 1940 Ford Convt. windsnield mouldings to I don't know what.

These parts are all Ford ,Lincoln , And Mercury. Most are the stainless trim parts, plus window channels, and stuff like that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts