Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have the back windshield for a 1965 galaxie 500? I'm in minnesota, let me know if you happen to have one
thanks

·
Super Moderator
21,528 Posts
maybe check ebay for someone selling parts off a 65 and they might have a good rear window and just not listing it or hadn't thought to list it etc. Start with the closest auctions so maybe you can pick it up and save on shipping.

I've found parts doing it that way.

Deb

·
Premium Member
3,336 Posts
mines a 4 door hardtop(smaller glass than post cars) took a while to find one...got mine from classic ford in Maine(now defunct). If you need one for a hardtop like mine, I got a line on one at a local yard from a guy always at friday night cruise-ins...could ask him again what yard it was, see if they still have it(was thinking about getting as a spare for mine)...let me know if yours is a hardtop(no post) or sedan(post)...sorry for the post/no post comment, but I never knew which was which till I started looking for parts for mine- lot of folks never heard of a 4 door hardtop :)

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm about to buy a 66 from.a buddy that needs a back glass. They seem impossible to find outside of driving from Louisiana to Minnesota to get one. Anyone figure this out? I know it's an old thread.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I'm about to buy a 66 from.a buddy that needs a back glass. They seem impossible to find outside of driving from Louisiana to Minnesota to get one. Anyone figure this out? I know it's an old thread.
Hello CreelsGalaxie,

You could try DVAP in Arizona or CTC Auto Ranch in Texas. Some parts for these cars are so hard to come by, when you do come by them, you might want to stock up. Just something to think about.

A short while back I had a complete set of side and rear glass for a '66 4 door sedan that no one wanted. I ended up tossing them because I don't have the room. They were factory tinted glass too.

Good luck

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello CreelsGalaxie,

You could try DVAP in Arizona or CTC Auto Ranch in Texas. Some parts for these cars are so hard to come by, when you do come by them, you might want to stock up. Just something to think about.

A short while back I had a complete set of side and rear glass for a '66 4 door sedan that no one wanted. I ended up tossing them because I don't have the room. They were factory tinted glass too.

Good luck
Thanks Des, they actually have multiple in stock. Shot em and email. Hopefully it won't be an arm and a leg to get her in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts