Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a big problem

I have a 427 63 Galaxie XL with Torque Thrust wheels made by ET mags in walnut creek calif in late 60's there made for tube tires right now I have P215/75B15 with 6" foot print I checked Coker, Pro Track, M/T with no luck. Do you know of anyone that still re-caps tires Nylon ply type?

My dad use to have Bruces tires in Oakland do the re-caps but they do not do it anymore any help is much appreciated

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 63427XL on 7/4/06 1:55pm ]</font>

·
Registered
194 Posts
what is so important about that size,have you tried G-78-15 rather than P-METRIC BIAS .my handle (BADMTS) refers to my job ,manager of tire sales,you guys help me on this site now is my chance to shine ,I WILL FIND YOU SOME TIRES, but first some questions,is 215/75B15 whats on there now,have you tried G or H 78-15's .since 215/75B15 was not invented when car built and capping old casings is asking for trouble,if all else fails you can use boat trailer tires in that size,they are 6-ply and ugly but they are that size

1 - 2 of 2 Posts