Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea where I can find parts for my 70 Galaxie 500, I'm new to this and I'm not having any luck finding things like seats, center councl, body panels. Also does anything interchange like certian years, diffrent cars. Thanks

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have a 1970 ltd that I just started to part out. I may not yet be willing to part with everything because I am looking for a xl or comvertible to fix up, but let me know what u are looking for and maybe I can help.

The following are a few websites that I have found but I don't have a history to know if they are any good.

To find parts check eBay craigslist
All American Classics - Ford-Falcon-Fairlane-Mustang-Thunderbird-Ford Truck
Desert valley auto parts
AJ's Auto Selling New and Used Auto Parts in Central Ohio
CTC Auto Ranch

·
Registered
159 Posts
Also many 69-70 parts interchange but some are also ever so slightly different. Bumpers are slightly different body panels are mostly the same. The console will be hard to find but there are some guys on the site here and some come up on eBay usually for around 150-250.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Seats and centre console will have to come from salvage. Here is a console available. 60-76 Galaxie

You can get patch panels for the quarters, bottom portion in front of and behind the wheel opening. These are available from many, many places. I think the Ford factory parts manual will show interchange amongst various models and years. If you are doing a major project and factory service and parts manual would be very helpful. These are also widely available from the major restoration parts suppliers and on e-bay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts