Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Salvaged from a local '72 Montego GT, this is all that was left of the interior (that was salvageable) the car was going to the crusher next week so I saved anything good and am offering it here. I am located in Ohio. PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED AND WILL CONSIDER OFFERS. Thanks for looking!

Glove box door, latch works, no key. $15

Original Ford sill plate, not perfect, but its still very nice and includes the original hardware. $20

Cigarette lighter. UNTESTED. $20

Ash Tray. $20

Dash light (not sure where it came from, it just sort of fell out of somewhere). $5

Air Conditioner/Heater controls with harness plugs. All but one switch is free, needs restored. $10

A/C vent for dash $10

Steering Column mounting bracket (out of factory A/C car, this is only SURFACE rust) $10

More coming up soon!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More Stuff! These parts may also fit the MERCURY COUGAR, FORD THUNDERBIRD, and maybe even the FORD MUSTANG

Sun visors with the center clip. These are in remarkable condition considering the rest of the interior in the car. The chrome needs polished, the metal tabs at the ends of some rust, and there is still a little dirt on them. The only real flaw here is a very small pinhole in one of them, which can be easily patched up. These will be very nice all spiffed up for your original car! I'm asking $45 for the set.

I have brought back plastic in this condition, this clip can be saved, it is still very solid and workable.

Door jamp vents, will clean up. One has a crack in the grille, but it's not that bad. I should have the screws for these. $20 each.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts