Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I was putting in the power brakes in my 68 302 auto. Well I had to yank the carpet up by the firewall because some thing was wedged under neith it. And what do u know it is a clutch pedal..... What the heck happened their lol! I was still super excited because I wanted to have a manual and not auto. So we got the power brakes put in and then I was yanking the brake lines out because I have to fix those and I was taking the ones off of the Axel and I noticed there was a plate with numbers and I cleaned it off and wrote the numbers-letters down and put it on the website and it says that back end came out of a 65-67 mustang so there was another surprise of the day! So now me and my dad are trying to find a website where we can put the VIN number in and it will tell use everything about the car. So we have been trying to find a website that can do that for use, but I just thought I would share what happened today while working on the mustang. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.