Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F-n little home boy street trash hit my car for a second time this morning. Broke the drivers side door latch and stole my shifter handle, rear speakers, and digital tire pressure gauge. Got about $1 in change, too. One wheel cover was off- good thing the stock wheel locks where on my stock ponys. They left a toolbox full of tools, and electric tire pump in the trunk and didn't even bother to pop the hood. Just an opportunistic bunch of little punks. As much as I hate car alarms look like I will be putting one in. Guess since thet already stole my LX tail light lenses they didn't want my new smoked ones. Need to camp out in the back yard w/ the 12 gauge until I can convince them of the error of their ways. Inbred, encephalitic **********....

At least it was just petty theft- no serious damage. Insurance covers all theft and vandalism. still pisses me off

JL

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
I slept in my Mustang with my .357 one night when I woke up and found it had been moved (jacobs ignition kill kept them from getting it any further than up the block) I was so hopin to catch someone tryin it again. Teach the lil punks what happens when you try and take something I've worked very hard to get.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
It wouldn't matter who they were, where they lived, whatever............If I EVER caught someone messing with my stuff, (i.e. car, and/or house/family, etc), it'd be the death penalty, (or however close it got to that point before someone pulled me outa their ASS)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Don't even get me started about stealing. If there is two things I can't stand, it's a liar and a theif. I had someone I knew break into my F-150 and steal 700 dollars worth of stereo equipment I worked my ass off to buy. They broke out half of my back sliding glass window to get in also because I always locked my doors. Insurance didn't care because I only had basic. I saw the guy rescently and he talked to me like nothing ever happened. I had to seriously restrain myself from using the 100,000 volt zapper I had on me at the time to give him a serious attitude adjustment. I thought about it too, I had a billy club in my truck with me too, I almost started to zap his ass to the ground, and get the club to show him what southern boys do to people who steal. I told the cops I knew who it was and they didn't care. "We need evidence that it was him, that isn't good enough!" Bleh! I hate cops! They are there behind you with a ticket in hand when you don't need them, and they take an hour to get there when you do! Oh well, had my little vent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts