Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the car for three years now got the motor started up a little over a year ago and licensed right at one year ago. been primed that long and still fixing initial body work. (I guess that what happens when you learn as you go)

Most recently (today) I got the tires for my wheels and mounted. 275 60 in the rear. I also just put in new rear coil spring ones made for a 4 door 68 Gal which brought the rear up about 2-2.5" and realy helped stiffin up the ride and handling is a ton better. The wheels are Summit Racing Star wheels 15x8 in the rear 15x7 in the front. I also have been working on molding on the cowl started with fiberglass layers moved on to finish with *whispers* bondo. Oh and the stance is way better with the springs.

So thats pretty much where I'm at I didn't hardly work on it this past summer I wasn't home half the time. But I'm hopping to get the body done and finally primer coat before this winter.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: M3FordBoy on 8/25/06 10:48am ]</font>

·
Registered
646 Posts
Looks good at this point in the project

Keep in mind what Ric DeVito said in the new feature car article,"Success is a journey, not a destination" and know that there will be stretches of little or no progress and stretches of lots of progress.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Thanks Everybody...Yep sleepysal that was my car in Stree/American Thunder mag. I just got lucky one day and found a guy on automotiveforums looking for people under 21 who were working on a muscle car. My Grandpa is realy proud of that mag and carries a copy around for a while to show people. It used to be his dads car, then his now mine.

Shotrod64 I definatly like driving my car more especialy sence that spring got rid of alot of body roll, but that doesn't improve my body skills. lol I do want to get it done faster though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts