Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Greg, that video needs to be longer w/ more action video of your car, especially in the daylight. Not picking it apart, just wanted to see more of that beast on the street from a couple different angles. That 545 sounds awesome!

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Car looks SUPER ...

I'd hate to think I'm partial to Yellow and Black ...

But I agree ... you are doing well and given some additional practice ... your videos will be getting better all the time.

Any way you slice it you are better than me ...

I couldn't make a video if my life, eerrr Title, eerrr whatever? ... depended on it

Good Job ... thanks for the peek

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MonsterMach on 10/13/06 11:43am ]</font>

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the kind words, the car and my video production skills are works in progress...lol...

Here's a little in car shot. Did a 2nd gear launch and let off at about 80.

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j168/point92mach/?action=view¤t=DrunkJim.flv

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j168/point92mach/DSC02792a.jpg</a> " BORDER="0" WIDTH="384" HEIGHT="188">

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GregP on 10/13/06 12:27pm ]</font>

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Love the idle on that thing man. I've never been partial to big blocks, but that sounds sweet =).

Cris

·
Premium Member
5,389 Posts
Movie Maker is a wonderful tool to use, once you've had a little practice with it.
Real nice Torino, and sounds tuff too!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: danv on 10/13/06 7:39pm ]</font>

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Cool stuff Greg.What are you actually using to shoot the video?..I always wanted to do some in car video but never came up with an easy way to mount a camera.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The in car camera belonged to the guy in the right seat. It was a miniature camera mounted on suction cups attached to the back glass.

The recording media was all digital and it worked great. He said it was about $800.00 worth of stuff.

The rest was all taken with my Sony digital camera. It has a movie function that works OK. Not as good as a dedicated video camera, but it gets the job done.

Greg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j168/point92mach/DSC02792a.jpg</a> " BORDER="0" WIDTH="384" HEIGHT="188">

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GregP on 10/14/06 3:27am ]</font>

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Very cool Greg. Editing and making a video can be so fun, Yet such a PITA! at the same time.

Ive done a few but nothing like you have done.

Nice job!

Wildo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts