Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just seen this one on ebay and had to buy it. 1964 galaxie 500, the red one looks too much like my gal. they got a red, a blue, and an orange and white one. who else just gets sick of seeing 68 camaro and 57 chevy toys. dont get me wrong, i like the cars but how about broadining their horizons.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Ya, saw them too, pretty cool looking. I want the red or burgandy one, as once upon a time mine was. Maybe I'll buy one sometime for the hell of it.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Way ahead of ya. I got the full set last week. Includes some other cars too. Pretty cool! Makes my day that they didn't do another freakin Impala!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gbeeler on 11/15/06 10:25am ]</font>

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Fake, why would you buy a Starliner? Just kidding. My uncle called me from a little farming community next to the Canadian border. He found a 1960 Ford Convertible. Sunliner? Isn't that what they called the convertible version for a while. $7K and I could have it. He says it only needs paint. Wish I hadn't just bought a house. Could be a beautiful investment. Everytime I look at your sig. pic. I wish there was a way to that type of grill in my '64.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
id sure like one but right now im building a traditional 51 mercury. and like the galaxie its going to be driven every day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts