Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Kevin Marti is a 'keeper' of all things Mustang, from 1967 on, as far as the numbers are concerned. Kevin will research your vin and door tage to determine what options came on your car from the factory. It basically validates a car. Its neat documentation to have and it validates a car when its time to sell. http://www.martiautoworks.com/

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
The guys been around a while...he's got a convertible 67 cougar lol. The damn thing looks TOTALLY factory, and was made from a wrecked Mustang, and his high school cougar! He knows his stuff for sure, and has been doing restoration stuff for quite a while.

Cris

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Yeah,I wonder if he's got any info on my numbers matching '62 Futura 351W?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Looks like he restores or sells restoration Parts for '67 to '73 mustangs only... What a boore... I don't like the 68 to 73 models at all...

Anyhow it don't take a genius to make a wrecked mustang look like a factory fresh mustang. It takes TIME and money only.... Which was realllllly easy back in 1983...

Ford even still had Mustang parts on the shelf back in '83... (not many but they were findable...)

Thanks for the Marti information guy's! I'm fully satisfied.

FE

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
On 2006-11-15 07:31, FALCONAROUND wrote:

Anyhow it don't take a genius to make a wrecked mustang look like a factory fresh mustang. It takes TIME and money only.... Which was realllllly easy back in 1983...
Actually though, it was a wrecked mustang convertible + a semi trashed 1967 cougar, which only comes in hardtop. I've seen the result...it's pretty impressive, and would probably be a 10pt restoration if they actually MADE a 1967 Cougar convertible =).

My suggestion FE, is to talk to him. He may only advertise the mid year stuff, but I'm sure he would either be able to get, or know someone who has...what you're looking for.

Cris

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts