Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got almost everything I need for a mass air conversion for my 88 5.8L w/ C6 tranny. I'm having a hard time finding a wiring harness. Could someone point me in the right direction? I don't want to pay for the Ford kit so I've been collecting the parts.

Thanks a million,
Ron Greenbank

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm still looking for a harness. Somebody quoted $399.00 but that is just to high for me. If you want the address I can get it tomorrow at work. I've looked at all the parts on fordfuelinjection.com and they have everything but the wire. I don't know what gauge wire you would need for everything. Injector, MAF, power and ground. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ron Greenbank

·
Registered
401 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mass-Air-Conversion-Harness-Mustang-5-0_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33553QQitemZ8038940320QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

this is intended for 5.0 Mustangs that want to convert a Speed Density harness to Mass Air. i believe your exiting fuel injectors fire one bank at a time and a Mustangs fire sequentialy. this harness wont correct that, but think itll still work for you. another option is to get ahold of a harness from Painless and use a Mustang computer

65 cyclone

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rustedduster on 4/7/06 1:53am ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rustedduster on 4/7/06 1:56am ]</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.