44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! Please take time
to look around and see how truely blessed you are. Enjoy
your time with family & friends...Merry Christmas!! Dennis

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Very good post, Dennis. So many of us don't appreciate, or don't recognize how blessed we are.

Wish you all a Merry Christmas And Happy New Year.

ps, I like your picture. What is it?

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Anyone get any car-related stuff?

I normally don't give a rats you know what about getting a thing...in fact, I'd rather not receive any gifts. But, a good friend of mine has agreed to buy a few things for my Maverick. I'm stoked. Yesterday we had the traditional christmas party with her friends. Dinner was a grilled Carp with all the trimmings. Little different but nice. This morning I had a little hang over but spent the day with family. My brother came in from Iraq (army) 2 days ago and spent Christmas with us. Haven't seen him in about a year so it's pretty cool hearing all the war stories and seeing all of the pics/vids taken from over in the catbox...er...sandbox. Some of them are very graphic but I don't have a weak stomach like my mother does.

But the highlight of the whole deal is Czech Christmas party yesterday. Weird & different but sometimes a little change is a breath of fresh air, so to speak. Sure wish I could understand about half of what they speak though!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I got me a nice Tripod style Dual Shop (burn the hair off your arms if you're too close) lamp that hold those bright HOT lamps... Cool!

Merry Christmas you guy's!

FE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts