Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Small Block Ford and I'm installing the Meziere (wp111) Electric water pump, when I looked ahead to mounting the Alternator, I remembered that all the stock brackets, mount to the pump itself. Since it's Sunday and I can't call Meziere, I went to there web site. They do not list anything as far as "adapter Brackets". Has anyone run into this problem? I do not street drive the car anymore, but I do perfer to run an alternator. I'm trying to make the final event next weekend, so any help would be much apreciated.

Regards, Brian

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Meziere Enterprises

I think you need this one for ease of installing the alternator brackets etc.
If memory serves right its way expensive, $450+ but the aggravation saved can help with the cost aspect of it.
If i read it right, the 55gph has the heater/bypass ports and the 35gph version doesn't? Check it out. If you don't need the heater setup then the 35gph one "supports up to 650hp" Prob save a few bucks there.

I went with a remote mount setup (for a few reasons) and i definitely had alt mount issues. I ended up buying a Moroso alternator mount setup for the ford But hardly used much of it. I made a custom mount and pieced it together.

Update, summit racing has it for $370..
Meziere Enterprises WP311R - Meziere 300 Series Electric Water Pumps - summitracing.com
gl!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Moroso makes a bracket that will work for your pump.Its about 100.00 in Jegs or Summit.March also makes one but its about 250+.
I have the same pump but have not installed it.I also need to get the moroso bracket

1 - 4 of 4 Posts