Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. I'm cleaning out the garage to make room for the winter. I have a few parts I'm never going to use.

- Mallory Promaster coil- #29450 new in box
-ford dizzy # c0af-12127-D comes with pertronix ignitor. Ready to drop in.
-ford dizzy #c4af-12127-N
-COAE-6316-B? harmonic balancer. 3 bolt type also the crank pulley with 3 belt grooves
-C4Se 9425-A 4 barrel intake iron. date code 3M14. have the factory carb spacer/cooler also
-C2AE9425-D 2 barrel manifold dates 2E7 also with carb spacer. and oil fill tube
-7 blade cooling fan fomoco. with Napa clutch.
- 352 block. This block is junk cracked around freeze plugs. But would make a good mockup block for someone.
-352 crank- good
-352 rods and pistons- good

I'm not looking to get rich off this stuff guys. Just trying to pass it along to someone who could use it. I'm open to offers. I just hate to bring old manifolds to the scrapyard if someone can put them to use. I live on the Wisco/Illinois border.

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
How about gimme a lump sum of what you gotta have for these items? The iron can stay in your state, I'm not donald trump so can't afford the shipping :) LOL

- Mallory Promaster coil- #29450 new in box
-ford dizzy # c0af-12127-D comes with pertronix ignitor. Ready to drop in.
-ford dizzy #c4af-12127-N
-COAE-6316-B? harmonic balancer. 3 bolt type also the crank pulley with 3 belt grooves
-7 blade cooling fan fomoco. with Napa clutch.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can provide pictures on request. Pertronix has about 2500 miles on it. Had this distributor in my galaxie before I put a unilite in it. Other dizzy came out of a junkyard motor.. grease and all. Has single points.
The manifold came out of a thunderbird. I'm not sure if it's worth something to someone .I know shippings a killer. I just hate to scrap it.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I can provide pictures on request. Pertronix has about 2500 miles on it. Had this distributor in my galaxie before I put a unilite in it. Other dizzy came out of a junkyard motor.. grease and all. Has single points.
The manifold came out of a thunderbird. I'm not sure if it's worth something to someone .I know shippings a killer. I just hate to scrap it.
I know how you feel.

I've got a factory 1964 A/C system in my garage which would probably cost more to ship than I could get for it.

It's a shame, because eventually, it will get scrapped. I have no desire to have it installed it in my convert.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think for 40$ I can let these parts continue holding down the shelf in my shed. You don't need them and I don't need to sell them, so you gotta try harder if you want to rape my mind :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts