Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The December 06 issue of Car Craft is hitting mail boxes. I got mine yesterday but didn't look at it at all until today. My Torion is pictured on page 96 with the Summer Nats event coverage! With a caption even! I say with a caption because my T-bird was in there a couple years ago with no caption so it's an exciting step up. Now if I could just find a way to make it feature worthy I'd be set. Still awesome to be one of a handful of still car pictures from an event with 6000 cars in attendance.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

The caption reads: "Here's a look you don't see very often. Brad Doerr o Clawson, Michigan dropped his '68 Torion over a set of 17" x 9" steelies. It works."

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wheel vintiques. They are a normal catalog item, nothing special order. My memory is slipping, I want to say they are a 62 series. I'm sure if you do a search of my posts I have said what they are before.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
that is awesome-bet it feels good seeing all the work youve put into your car being appreciated in print-good stuff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.