Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im ready to order disc brakes but with master power brakes they list a large bearing and late large bearing kit for the 64. which one do i need? i thouht i needed a big bearing but i need some clarification. thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Front or rear? I ordered the front bolt on kit with 11 3/4" rotors. Fit and works awesome!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Wow. I never checked into rear disc's. Check your build date and see if there are any numbers on the rear end. Maybe some one on here could check the part numbers and tell you what you got.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i ordered the same kit and it came with both sets of bearings and races. the instructions tell where nd how to measure for which bearings to use. when you order, ask if both sets of bearings are in the kit. if they arent, ask how and where they would like you to measure.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im refering to the rear. my housing can only be one or the other. they are refering to the housings and they are both totally different sizes.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
You still should be able to tell by the part number stamped on the housing...shouldn't you?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts