Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Disreguard the fact that he talks about the BBC as the best engine but rather consider everything he says applies to all engines and really think about what he says. They didn't become one of the top race engine companies by being stupid and nieve, so with that in mind ignore the BBC is "best" thing and read deeper. Hours of good reading.... Reher-Morrison Racing Engines

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No comment or too busy reading to post what you guys think? I thought is was worth reading

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
I agree, it makes great reading. As for the BBC being the best, they also are the worst so 2 each their own. Making more power works on theory so all you have to do is read these articles and convert it. I thank you for pointing it out to me / us. I have already bookmarked it and downloaded just about all of it.
Fred

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Well, I feel smarter now.

Thaanks Kent.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I agree, its good reading, and he makes valid points, but its nothing that we have'nt already heard before.

We know that what he says is true, but lets get some serious specs from him, then apply them to a BBF!

·
Registered
749 Posts
intresting stuff

comment like...rod ratios make no diff at all and thier pro stock engines have exhaust flow 60% of the intake flow.

And basicly the bigger the motor the better

1 - 7 of 7 Posts