Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that there are Galaxie, Falcon, and Fairlane pages, but no Mustang page! What's up with that?!
Seriously though, I think a mustang board would be fitting, seeing that about 50 members that posted in the "My Cars" section that have mustang's! (My self included

Anyway, just thought I would ask if that is possiable.
Thanks for the space.
Matt

·
Programmer
856 Posts
I think 67stang's idea is that people can talk about that stuff in the TECHBOARD. But if you want to voice your opinion, just send him a private message (link at the top of the page).

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
I'll think about it, but in reality these boards by default and sheer numbers are already "mustang boards". The only reason the galaxie and falcon pages were created was because they are unique models with less of a following.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, I just thought I would ask. You are right, most of the topics here are already Mustang-related.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I can see what 67 Stang is saying here.

I like the fact that he has given us the special forums section for the less known Fords there are.

As the owner of a Falcon and a Galaxie I feel this place has gone the "extra mile" to make us feel like we belong.

There are a million Mustang magazines and boards out there already,and its nice to have a place that knows Ford did make other cars besides the Mustang.

Im not saying I dont like the Mustang,Im saying that on this board we have had some attention focused on the "non Mustang bunch."

Just my thoughts,dont flame me Mustang fans!

66 Galaxie 500 390 4-V 2 dr. "Fastback"
95 F-350 XLT Super-Cab "DRW" 460 EFI auto
"Wanted" 66-67 Fairlane/Comet/Cyclone 2 door
"Wanted" 64 Fairlane for "T-Bolt" clone

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DynoTom on 1/30/02 1:04am ]</font>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts