Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ABS Power Brake Inc. complete front disc brake kit for '64 to '69 mustang/falcon ABS part #613. it can be seen in their online catalog.http://www.abspowerbrake.com/maincatalo ... et010.html
this is the kit with the 4 pot kelsey-hayes calipers and the 11" rotors. this kit is as new and has never been mounted.ABS wants $795 plus shipping for this kit. here, $595 plus shipping

PM me or [email protected]
thanks,frank

·
Registered
745 Posts
That website is kind of confusing and haven't found the #613 kit. What does it come with? And will the 11inch rotors fit 14 inch cragars? If not, what are the smallest wheels that will fit

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
hepcat69,
yeah, their website is a real bear. go to the ford stuff and on the left side of the page scroll down and click on page 84. that's it in the picture at the top of the page. and in the middle of left side of the page you can see the listing for part #613. it's supposed to fit most 14" wheels. it cleared my 14" magnum 500's.
frank

·
Registered
745 Posts
Okay thanks. Found it.

Thats a pretty sweet deal. I'll definitely put this on my christmas list and see if santa can throw one of those kits down the chimney!:D

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, that's $300 off the ABS price ($800) and they don't include the master cylinder for that price.frank

1 - 11 of 11 Posts