Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help finding a bellhousing and converter and a starter for a 1975-1979 mustang II. they have the 10 inch converter in it. I believe the part number is D5ZP-7976-AA. Any help here will be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
email me at [email protected] and I can help you find these pieces. Do you already have the 141 tooth flywheel? There are aftermarket converters (TCI 451501), the bells can be found on ebay, and the starters used to be available from autozone. but email me and I can help you with more specifics

·
Registered
283 Posts
I happen to have a Mustang II C-4, complete with the bellhousing, flywheel, block plate, inspection plate and converter.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I live near to you in South Eastern South Dakota very near to Sioux Falls I have all of the parts that you need and will part with them if you are interested. I also can build killer C4 trans if you are in the market. Just email me OK.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help guys!! I looked on e-bay and I didnt see the right stuff. What is everyone askin for the stuff that i need?? If you wanna get rid of them e-mail me at [email protected] and ill pay a fair price. Thanks!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts