Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
Great comparison. The thing I thought was stupid was the end. If he says the clock doesn't lie, the M3 is just a little better, than what about the drag portion? Or did they forget that? The mustang and M3 are pretty much equal in performance. I would rather keep the 25 grand and drive the mustang over the M3. Not that I am a biased for fan or anything.

·
Registered
14 Posts
'@MarauderJack, I'd love to know that too. I know some customers that might be looking to finance the M3 in the next few months, but they might just change their mind after seeing the video here. There's something to be said about the Mustang and how classic it is. It's on a totally different level compared to the Beemer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
'@MarauderJack, I'd love to know that too. I know some customers that might be looking to finance the M3 in the next few months, but they might just change their mind after seeing the video here. There's something to be said about the Mustang and how classic it is. It's on a totally different level compared to the Beemer.
I think most of the people love this ford and me too.. One of my favorite.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts