Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Clean AND sterile.... Looks great, reminds me of a brand spankin new kitchen appliance. Personally, (dont take this in the wrong way) I think the white needs to be broken up. But IT is a different approach, and looks good.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Clean AND sterile.... Looks great, reminds me of a brand spankin new kitchen appliance. Personally, (dont take this in the wrong way) I think the white needs to be broken up. But IT is a different approach, and looks good.
Thanks. The white is mostly primer. Haven't decided what to do about the paint.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I must confess to disliking the contrasting interior colors. Your front seats need to be black or dark grey... That's just too much for my eyes...

But the primer white is a cool reverse to the black primered hot rods of our time.
Hey Gary,
You're right about the seats. They do need to be black. I got a good buy on these, and my original seat was shot. How have you been doing? Charles

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Hey
You're right about the seats. They do need to be black.
if you know what they came out of and year...
they look fairly new....should be able to get black oem replacement covers...
probly not to expensive..
most likely cheaper than upholstry shop..;)

but i could be wrong...:)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've been fair to middlin I reckon :) Business is picking up, things are beginning to look nice for the winter. I love the style of seats. What are they from?

My 61 moredoor seats are from a 93 MX3 or 626... I can't remember :(
Glad to hear you are doing well. We are all still kickin' here. The seats are from a 2007 Suzuki Reno. I like them. They have a lot of different adjustments, but they are just manual seats. They have a nice little storage drawer under the passenger seat. That's pretty handy. They call them leather, but I think only parts of them are really leather.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts