Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic of my 2 Boxers. Chance is 2 and has cut ears and Teisha is 3 and has natural ears. Both females and are my kids best friends. It's amazing how well they play.
We just got chance in August, she was a rescue dog, and weighted 40 lbs. She looks alot better and is still skiddish but getting better.
I got Teisha a few years ago and weights almost 80 pounds of solid muscle, and has gone thru 2 years of training. Next is agility I hope and Chance starts obedience in Feburary, and is doing real good at home. She does all the basic commands every once in awhile. Nothing more cool than 2 dogs instantly sitting when you give the command, come to my side when I give the command, lay down, etc.
Hope you like them as much as I do.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I think dogs are awesome too!

I have a 3 1/2 year old brindle Great Dane named Holley right now.

I used to have a fawn Great Dane named Dana,but she died last year of cancer.

Holley wieghs 145 lbs right now,and Dana was 170 lbs.

I think dogs are some of the best friends you could ever ask for.

1995 F-350 XLT SuperCab DRW 460 EFI 2x4~~1991 Mustang GT 5.0 5-speed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DynoTom on 12/29/01 2:48am ]</font>

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hey dark,

Very beautiful boxers. I love dogs too. I just recently lost my 6 year old Austrailian Blue Healer "Jake".
Best damn dog I ever had. Very playfull, great with kids, and very protective. My girlfriend and parents were the only ones that he'd let go into my house when I wasn't there. Gonna wait till sping a find another one.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Awesome Doggies!!!

I have always loved Boxers and Danes. I wish I could live in a place big enough for either dog X 2.

You are indeed richer for having great four footed companions.

·
Registered
109 Posts
nice lookin dogs, i wouldnt give me dog up for anything, mines a dobermean german sheperd mutt, hes an excellent gaurd dog! would pick up another but ill be movin on to college in a year... duke is gonna have to stay at home and live with my mom since hes over 140 lbs, but id never take him away from there becuz he owns his land...

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
I have a pug. Somehow I think burglers stand less of a chance at your place.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I made up this sign for my front windows and I'm making a metal sign like this for my back fence.

68 Fairlane/70 Cougar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 12/29/01 4:52am ]</font>

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Here is a picture of "Holley" my 3 1/2 year old brindle Great Dane.

This was taken in my upstairs bathroom today.

For some reason,she likes to take baths all of the sudden?

I used to have to wrestle her for about a hour to try and get her into the bathtub for a bath,but today she jumped right in?

Now, all I have to do is say "take a bath" and she goes and jumps in the tub?

Im not sure why the sudden change in the bath taking deally,but at least it beats chasing her around and trying to carry her into the tub like I used to do.

Just for reference she is over 6 feet tall on her back legs,my best friend is 6 foot 4 inches tall and Holley can jump up on him to his shoulders no problems when she wants too.

1995 F-350 XLT SuperCab DRW 460 EFI 2x4~~1991 Mustang GT 5.0 5-speed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DynoTom on 12/29/01 9:31am ]</font>

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool, thanx Tom. She's a beaut. My wife wants a Great Dane real bad, maybe when these pass away we will get another Boxer and a Dane pup. Hopefully at least 10 years away though. I love my Boxers and couldnt imagine them not being around. They are so gentle with the kids but kick the **** out of me alot.
I was playing with Teisha one day, I tripped and she accidentally jumped on my head and broke my nose. It was painfull but also was an accident and I couldnt get mad, just deal with it. She doesnt play that hard anymore, she learned.

Rick

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
I have a Boston Terrier ("Terror") who goes to our aquarium and points when we ask her, "Where's the fish?" She does the same thing with our fish ponds in the back yard. The other day, a shark was on a tv program and she went and pointed at the tv. If I could just find some financial use for this I'd be a lot more worthwhile, though...

·
Registered
521 Posts
i'm jealous of you peopel and your dogs...

i'd get one but my apartments costs 100 bux more a month with dogs.. and a 300 dollar security deposit...
oh well.. i will have a house soon enough
then i can do WHATEVER THE HELL I FEEL LIKE!!!
:)

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
I wonder where his stable is? In the house or next to the garage? I bet he craps like a horse(big pile on the lawn).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts