Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently pulled my 302 and c6 out of my galaxie, and I want to put in a big block. Drove it 200 miles about a month ago. Runs great! The engine has an Edelbrock high rise intake manifold, roller rockers. I believe a cam and lifter kit also. Would like to keep the holley 4bbl carburator but for the right deal, I could let it go. Engine was pulled from a mustang before placed in my galaxie. I want to trade for a running and driving big block. 429, 460,etc. The only leaks either of my components have is the chrome oil pan on the engine needs a new plastic washer on the drain bolt. the transmission seems to need a new seal at the end of the tailshaft. Super cheap and easy to fix. Im not keeping it so I am not interested in repairing it. I live in eastern colorado(nearly Kansas) and would like to keep it local. I cannot drive to florida for an engine lol. However, if you have the right motor, I may make a drive. Has to run and drive! No builders! My engine is in excellent shape and im only asking for the same out of another. Send me a message with your offers. Im going to ask immediately for photos and information so just send them right away! Thanks for reading!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts