Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello i am new here,, but there is a long thread about my 2000 3,8 mustang coupe on the mustang forum .com it talks about my car getting ready to roll over 600,000 miles, with only minor repairs this is no b s i commute to work 203 miles a day 6 to 7 day's a week for 11yrs .you can add them up ,on average 55,000 miles a year

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
go to the site and check out the pics and discussion Mr nice guy
Or are you simply just promoting other site ???????

if not....simply add your thread here on mustang pages....
that way you leave it open for fair discussion over Here...;)

with out us having to flop back and forth
looking/finding your thread on other site....

until then your just another spammer !!!!

are you seeing what im getting at....:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
34,854 Posts
go to the site and check out the pics and discussion Mr nice guy
GO straight to hell you rat schitt bastard!

This is OUR SITE bag-O-crap, and I am sorry.{not very much but yes, a little}, but I personally take offense at ANYONE that comes here and simply say's "Hey guy's, go over to this site and check out what I did..."

That is NOT very nice when it's the first thing you do upon coming to a site, and I don't take kindly to it as you may have noticed.

Some folks don't like the way I jump on folks that do this or similar things to it, and I don't care. I defend this site like a junkyard dog defends a hapless little lost 72 Pinto...

We have a TON of folks here that have their own websites and we don't mind one bit when they ask us to go see them and look at what they're doing now. But what you did is wrong in my eyes and pissed me off!

Live with it or go the hell away. You might be a great fella and all that, but until you let us get to know you a bit, be a thinker, not a stinker. :D

(you don't know how bad I wanna cuss you today...... Oh boy, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt... Just this once)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
GO straight to hell you rat schitt bastard!

This is OUR SITE bag-O-crap, and I am sorry.{not very much but yes, a little}, but I personally take offense at ANYONE that comes here and simply say's "Hey guy's, go over to this site and check out what I did..."

That is NOT very nice when it's the first thing you do upon coming to a site, and I don't take kindly to it as you may have noticed.

Some folks don't like the way I jump on folks that do this or similar things to it, and I don't care. I defend this site like a junkyard dog defends a hapless little lost 72 Pinto...

We have a TON of folks here that have their own websites and we don't mind one bit when they ask us to go see them and look at what they're doing now. But what you did is wrong in my eyes and pissed me off!

Live with it or go the hell away. You might be a great fella and all that, but until you let us get to know you a bit, be a thinker, not a stinker. :D

(you don't know how bad I wanna cuss you today...... Oh boy, but I'll give you the benefit of the
i did not come here to promote
another site. Mr nice guy ,,have a great day ,,but if that makes you that pissed maybe i should

·
Premium Member
34,854 Posts
Of course it pisses me of silly man. This is my back yard that I support with Purchases and Membership fees, and I never sell anything on this site or use it for anything but gaining information and for helping others!

I am sort of sorry for thinking that you were spam, I never said you were, but you definitely came off that way.

Now that I got YOUR attention....

How good was the fuel mileage on that 3.8L powered Mustang, for all those miles? Or are you still offended that I got on your ass about coming in and posting a link without so much as a damn reach around?

By the way, my name is FEandGoingBroke, NOT Mr. Nice Guy... That was Jackie Chan... :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Of course it pisses me of silly man. This is my back yard that I support with Purchases and Membership fees, and I never sell anything on this site or use it for anything but gaining information and for helping others!

I am sort of sorry for thinking that you were spam, I never said you were, but you definitely came off that way.

Now that I got YOUR attention....

How good was the fuel mileage on that 3.8L powered Mustang, for all those miles? Or are you still offended that I got on your ass about coming in and posting a link without so much as a damn reach around?

By the way, my name is FEandGoingBroke, NOT Mr. Nice Guy... That was Jackie Chan... :rolleyes: ;)
my mustang is still alive and well . takes me on my 206 mile comute 6 to 7 times a week . i run it at 1800 rpm's and i get 32 mpg at them r's . i am trying to get a million miles out of it..,, this car is all original ,, i did put a clutch in it , a heater core ball joints 3 sets of bearing's in the front ..one set in the rear ,,the only thing on the motor that has been replaced is the water pump because the gasket started to leak , but the pump was still good , lots of brake job's and tires,, now for what is amazing is this has the originall exhaust and u joint's altanator ac. pump
p..s.. i really did not mean to afend you SORRY if i did

·
Premium Member
34,854 Posts
That's some kick arse fuel mileage!

Also, pretty dang low maintenance for so many miles. I'll bet you're proud of that little horsey!

You probably didn't piss anyone off but me, and I'm only pissed until someone proves themselves to not be spam and that they want to be here for the experience and not just to plug a link to somewhere...

Welcome to Ford Muscle where there are only 4 passwholes. Me, Mike, Dan, and Jer. The rest of the folks here are real amicable!

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
I defend this site like a junkyard dog defends a hapless little lost 72 Pinto...

No offense to any 72 Pinto owners!! lol

It was also the name of a certain person in Half Baked... but um.. yea how about that Jackie Chan! Crazy story, my wife's father used to do JCs wardrobe when he was making those old martial arts movies.

·
Premium Member
34,854 Posts
No offense to any 72 Pinto owners!! lol

It was also the name of a certain person in Half Baked... but um.. yea how about that Jackie Chan! Crazy story, my wife's father used to do JCs wardrobe when he was making those old martial arts movies.
No schitt???? MY CAT, shown here,

Is known world wide as BLACKIE CHAN...

HE was awesome until last week when TWO Coyotes got him out in the open about 1/4 mile from my house. Now he's known as...... Damn, we need another cat....

But it's kick ass that your honey's pop's did wardrobe in China for my man Chan!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts