Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently picked up a futura from my buddie for 2500$ back in the end of feb.
she is a 1961 falcon with a few goodies.
200ci 65 mustang st6
mild cam
header
2.5 custom exhaust
magnaflow super 50
fresh orig. autolight carb
new air filter
ORIGINAL brass radiator
c4 tranny with B&M shifter.
rx7 projector headlights
hella 500 black magic driving lights
custom Cadillac tail lights
15% tint
car is very very low lol

The car was spray painted when i bought it, soo i decided to paint it. It had many dents and flaws but i made an attempt to make it look good. I used eastwood contour body filler, eastwood etching primer and eastwood satin black rat rod 1 step urethane. Tt was painted with a eastwood hvlp gun with a 1.4mm tip. I did all the work myself and painted it myself. Its not perfect but im proud of it.. here are a few pics i have many more plans for this car im gunna make it kind of like an old police car. Enjoy (ill get better pics when its nice out)

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Looking good, keep us updated.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here is a few more pics, no that good but I will get better ones. I have low compression in one cylender soo it's motor time ;). And for all the poeple who say its impossible for a 351c swap, let the games begin;)

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Maybe good for fly fishing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Decid to paint my wheels some what of a crazy color. I ordered some smoothie wheels with new baby moons and chrome trim rings 14x6 in front and 14x7 in rear. I'm using key line green and I'm coating it with a glow in the dark clear. I haven't seen it done yet;) photos when done:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts